Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!

Hey fellow trekkers and friends!

Today JapanTrekker was humbly nominated by Jeyran Main for the Versatile Blogger Award!

img_8982.jpg

Jeyran Main runs a blog called Review Tales – A Personal Sincere Review On Books Read. Not only is she one of the most wonderful person I know, but she is an inspiration for aspiring authors who are looking to share their stories with the world. If you are an author who needs help getting your book published or noticed, Jeyran Main is the person who can help you do that. I can highly recommend her.

Or if you're just looking for some good books to read, you can check out her reviews on her blog.

Thank you, Jeyran for the nomination. I am honored! :)

About the Versatile Blogger Award


The Rules: 

1) Display the award on your blog.

2) Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.

3) Share seven facts about yourself.

4) Nominate 15 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog.


Seven Facts About Me: 

  1. I can code anything in Java and Python

  2. I love writing books, especially fiction Thrillers

  3. I speak Japanese, Bahasa and Russian

  4. I am Real Madrid fan

  5. I've spent nearly half of my life overseas (meaning outside of the US)

  6. I'm learning Portuguese and Spanish (yes I'm a language nerd)

  7. I seek out adventure everywhere I go


My nominees: (In no particular order)

misselenka

Safira's Journey

Cristian Lisandru

Streets of Nuremberg

Crumble Cult

Open Frankfurt

Traveling Matters to us

renkyoko's space

Renmi's World

Japan Insider

Peter Lam Photography

Inspired by Venice

Stewie Overseas

Here in the Silence

Nes Felicio Photography

I hope that you accept the nomination and participate in return. However, no obligation if you choose not to do so.  Cheers!

Thank you again Jeyran Main!

Michael - JapanTrekker

11 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the shout-out. I really appreciate it……. will acknowledge it soon. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! 😎 Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parabéns pela sua indicação! Você definitivamente merece isso. E, eu também aprecio sua nomeação!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I’ll post and nominate some bloggers after work. This made my day. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I think I should be completely settled by next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Thank you for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can speak Portuguese? Love it!! 😊😎

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're very welcome!! 😊😎

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just saw it! Thank you and I hope your new home is working out for you! 😃😎

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, I like to see your blog daily.but I don't know this award process,

    ReplyDelete